These rocky road bars are really simple to make and perfect if you’re a fan of Marshmallows.
Made with milk chocolate, mini marshmallows, Digestive biscuits and glace cherries, these rocky road bars are sweet treat that the whole family can enjoy.
The ideal treat to take on a picnic or a walk, or even stick a few in your lunchbox for a quick burst of energy. Plus, it can be made days in advance.
- 400g Gluten Free Milk Chocolate
- 200g Gluten Free Digestive Biscuits, Broken into pieces
- 200g Mini Marshmallows
- 100g Glace Cherries, Chopped
- Foil a 16x26cm tray. Leaving bits stick up at the sides so it will be easy to lift out.
- Place the chocolate in a large microwave safe bowl.
- Cook on medium power in 30 second intervals, stirring until melted and smooth
- Stir in the biscuits, marshmallows and cherries. Coating well with the chocolate.
- Spoon into the tray, spreading evenly.
- Chill for 20 minutes or until firm.
- Cut into squares and store in a airtight container.