These healthy Gluten Free Fudgy Flourless Chocolate Muffins are seriously good. They are also so easy to make. All you need is 4 ingredients.
Whats great they are healthy, flourless and are made without sugar.
These Gluten Free Fudgy Flourless Chocolate Muffins get their sweetness from Bananas. Also they only take about 20 minutes from start to finish.
I used peanut butter in my chocolate muffins to add a rich fudgy texture, u could also use any nut butter. Almond or Cashew butter would be delicious, just know these have a weaker flavour to peanut butter. Use Sunflower seed butter if you have nut allergies.
- 1 cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 2 very ripe bananas
- ¼ cup Lyle’s Maple syrup
- ⅓ cup cocoa powder
- Chocolate chips of your choice
- Preheat oven to 180*C/350*F Gas 4.
- In a bowl combine all the ingredients until all is mixed well, i would suggest a food processor for this
- Once everything is mixed well, spoon batter into lined muffin cups. The batter will be very sticky.
- I topped a few of mine with milk and white chocolate chips.
- Place muffin pan in the oven and bake for about 15 minutes.
- Wait until these are completely cooled before removing from the pan.
- Store these muffins in the fridge. They should last at least 5 days.
- You can also freeze them for longer storage.