These healthy flourless chocolate muffins are seriously good. They are also so easy to make. All you need is 4 ingredients.
Whats great they are healthy, flourless and are made without sugar.
These flourless muffins get their sweetness from Bananas.Also they only take about 20 minutes from start to finish.
I used peanut butter in my chocolate muffins to add a rich fudgy texture.
- 1 cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 2 very ripe bananas
- ¼ cup Lyle’s Maple syrup
- ⅓ cup cocoa powder
- Chocolate chips of your choice
- Preheat oven to 180*C/350*F Gas 4.
- In a bowl combine all the ingredients until all is mixed well, i would suggest a food processor for this
- Once everything is mixed well, spoon batter into lined muffin cups. The batter will be very sticky.
- I topped a few of mine with milk and white chocolate chips.
- Place muffin pan in the oven and bake for about 15 minutes.
- Wait until these are completely cooled before removing from the pan.
- Store these muffins in the fridge. They should last at least 5 days.
- You can also freeze them for longer storage.
You could also use sunflower butter if you have a peanut allergy.