For this recipe you use condensed milk. Its the best way to make cookies and it is so easy, egg free and low cost to make.
The condensed milk makes the cookies crunchy on the outside and soft and chewy in the middle.
When I make these cookies i just cant get enough of them. Kids will love them as they are so chocolaty.
They are great for birthday party’s or just as a treat in the kitchen.
- 225g Caster sugar
- 225g Margarine, Softened
- 170g Condensed Milk
- 55g Cocoa powder
- 300g Gluten free Self raising flour
- 150g Milk chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/160°C Fan/Gas Mark 4.
- In a bowl, cream the butter, sugar and condensed milk until light and fluffy.
- Mix the flour and cocoa together then stir into the mixture to form a soft dough.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Put dollops of the dough on your tray then flatten them out slightly. Space them out as they will spread.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes.