Gluten Free Nutella stuffed Peanut Butter Cookies
A delicious combination, Nutella and Peanut Butter
Author: Laura Blaine
- ½ cup butter, softened
- ½ cup packed dark or light brown sugar
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- ¾ cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 and ¼ cups Gluten free plain flour
- In a large bowl, cream the butter and sugars together.
- Stir in the peanut butter, egg, and vanilla.
- Slowly mix in the baking soda and flour. Chill the dough for 30 minutes in the fridge.
- Preheat oven to 180*C.
- Take 1.5 tbsp scoop of the chilled dough and split in half.
- Flatten 1 half of the dough just a little and put a dollop of nutella on top. Place the other half of the dough on top and seal down the sides so that the nutella is all stuffed inside.
- Repeat with the rest of the dough. Bake for 9 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely on a wire rack.