Summer one of my favorite times of the year. Well I am in Ireland so we may get a weeks heatwave, or two if we are lucky. This year its warm but duh it has to rain now and again. One minute the sun shines then next its raining.
These Fruit Popsicle’s will surly give you your 5 a day. Kids love them as well as adults and they are great to beat the heat in the summer. So easy to make, just add all the ingredients to a blender and whizz whizz whizz .
My son loves them and its great cause its not like the pops you buy in the stores. These are just fruit with nothing added, but honey of course.
Strawberry & Fruit Popsicles
These Fruit Popsicle's will surly give you your 5 a day. Kids love them as well as adults and they are great to beat the heat in the summer
Author: Laura Blaine
Serves: 6 Pops
- 1 500g Pack of Strawberries
- 2 Kiwis
- 1 Banana
- ¼ Cup Pure Orange Juice
- 2 tbsp Runny Honey
- Wash and hull strawberries, peel kiwis, and peel the banana.
- Add all the ingredients to the blender including the juice and the honey. Then Whizz it all up.
- Pass mixture through a sieve to get rid of the seeds.
- Add the mix to your Popsicle molds and freeze till frozen. Best left overnight.