I like things to be simple to make yet so delicious, These are just a simple blonde brownie with peanut butter and chocolate chips.
Gluten Free Peanut Butter Blondies
Author: Laura Blaine
Serves: 8 Squares
- ¼ Cup Butter
- ½ Cup Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 1 Cup Dark Brown Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1tsp Vanilla
- ¼tsp Salt
- 1 Cup Gluten free self raising Flour
- 100g Milk Chocolate Chips
- Mix the butter, peanut butter and sugar together.
- Add the egg and vanilla and mix well.
- Add the salt and flour and mix until all is combined.
- Fold in Chocolate chips but leave a few for sprinkling.
- Press mixture into a 9×9 square pan lined with parchment paper.
- Sprinkle the rest of the chocolate chips over the top.
- Bake at 180*C for 20 minutes, until top and edges are brown.
- Let cool, then cut into squares.