For this recipe you use condensed milk. Its the easiest chocolate chip cookie recipe i know and they are so good, egg free and low cost to make.
You can find condensed milk in most supermarkets, its in a tin or you can find it in a squeezy tube.
The condensed milk makes the cookies crunchy on the outside and soft and chewy in the middle.
Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Condensed Milk Cookies
Author: Laura Blaine
- 350g Gluten free Self-raising flour, sifted
- 200g Dark chocolate chips
- 170g Condensed Milk
- 225g unsalted butter, softened
- 115g caster sugar
- 110g Dark Brown sugar
- tsp Vanilla
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/160°C fan/Gas Mark 4.
- In a large bowl, cream the butter, sugar and condensed milk until light and fluffy.
- Add the vanilla.
- Mix in the flour to a soft dough and then mix in the chocolate chips.
- Roll the dough into walnut size balls and place on a baking sheet, flattening them out slightly.
- Space well apart as they’ll spread.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes.
- Cool completely before removing from the tray.