These are made using chocolate spread instead of melted chocolate or Cocoa powder.
I just used a Tesco brand orange chocolate spread, they are so yummy.
They taste like a Terry’s Chocolate Orange flavored brownie. Now who wouldn’t want that
If you don’t have any or cant find a chocolate orange spread then use an original chocolate spread and add a tsp of orange liqueur or essence, or try melting a Terry’s chocolate orange and adding it to the mix.
- 120g Gluten Free Self Raising flour
- 50g Caster Sugar
- 50g Powdered Sugar
- 1tbsp Cocoa powder
- 200g Orange Chocolate Spread
- 3 Eggs
- Preheat your oven to 180*C Fan
- Prepare your brownie tin by lining it with parchment paper.
- Beat the eggs cocoa powder,and sugar together
- Add the chocolate spread and mix well.
- Add the flour, and again mix well.
- Pour into your brownie tin and bake for Approximately 15-20 minutes.
- When cooled cut into squares.