I just Love Brownies and Blondies, I used my raspberry flavoring for these but you can use any essence or flavoring you prefer. Or if you wish not to use any then do not.
I just love the flavors of white chocolate with raspberries. It was worth it in these Blondies.
Gluten free White Chocolate Blondies
Author: Laura Blaine
- 110g Gluten Free Self Raising flour
- 130g Caster Sugar
- 175g white chocolate
- 2tbsp Butter
- 3 Eggs
- Few Drops of your favorite Essence (Optional)
- Preheat your oven to 180*C Fan
- Prepare your brownie tin by lining it with parchment paper.
- Beat the eggs along with your essence then mix in the sugar and flour.
- melt the chocolate with the butter in a microwave of in a bowl over a saucepan of simmering water.
- Add the melted chocolate with the flour mixture.
- Pour into your brownie tin and bake for Approximately 15-20 minutes.
- When cooled cut into squares.