- 350g/12oz Gluten free self raising flour Make your own here (Tritimal flour is best)
- 350ml/12floz milk
- 15ml/1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 900g/2lb loaf tin (well greased)
- Preheated oven to 200*C/400*F?Gas mark 6. Lightly grease tin.
- Put flour into a mixing bowl.
- Add milk and oil and mix to a thick dough.
- Put dough into prepared tin. Smooth the top with a wet spoon.
- Make a cut lengthwise along the top of the loaf.
- Place tin in center of oven and bake for 40-50 minutes.
- Remove from tin when baked and leave to cool on a wire tray.