This Banana Bread recipe is a big hit of mine. I make this a lot.
Everytime my mum is at my house she is asking for some. If i don’t have any i have to make it for her.
All my family and friends just love it.
It is Delicious any time of the day.
My son absolutely loves it.
Its great with anything. Jam, Butter or even heat it up and have it as a desert with custard.
My Favorite is with a big fat layer of chocolate spread or Nutella.
- 10oz/280g Gluten free Self raising flour
- 5oz/140g light brown sugar
- 7oz/200g Butter
- 3 Eggs
- 4 Bananas
- 1tsp Cinnamon
- 1tsp Nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 180*C/350*F/Gas 4.
- Mix the butter and sugar together till light and fluffy.
- In another Bowl Mash the Bananas with a fork then add them to the mixture.
- Beat in the eggs, then mix in the flour, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Pour mixture into a well greased loaf tin.
- Bake for about 1 hour or until a knife comes out clean.
- When baked leave to cool.