There’s no better way to get into the spirit of Halloween than with a selection of tasty treats to offer friends and relatives who drop by on Halloween night.
- 6 large oranges
- 2 x 135g/5oz packets of jelly
- Prepare the jelly according to the packet instructions, but using slightly less water so it is a little firmer, then put in the fridge to set.
- Cut a slice from the stalk end of each orange.
- Cut out eyes, a nose and a mouth shape using a sharp, pointed knife.
- Hollow out the oranges using a small sharp knife and spoon so that you are left with just a shell.
- Fill with chopped jelly.
More from my site
- Gluten free Scary Chocolate Apples
- Gluten free Flourless Chocolate Chip Cookies